Solo Dungeon Finder.

Momentan ist der AHbot auf Höllenschrei inaktiv um herauszufinden ob der freez dadurch verursacht wird.
  • Hello, i have been going through alot of the old content, some of it is easy thanks to this solo dungeon finder tool, and some are hard or it's just not going to happen unless you have a group.

Now, i'm not very experienced in pve, more often then not, i'm having to look up the strats on how to do these raids.

Some of them 100% require multiple players, and that's a problem right now, although i think if you boost the stats from the dungeon finder tool, could be done.

Now i know it is boosted depending on how many players are in a group, i think that is what really needs to be completely removed, and possibly increase the boosted stats, and i'm mostly talking about previous expansion raids, DragonSoul to be exact.

There's no way to truly progress on this server, adjusting things like this could start things off.

Even adding a way to do Raid Finder as a solo player, with increased stats, if you remove the group requirement for that buff.

Throne of Thunder/Mogu'Shan Vaults/Heart of Fear/Terrace of Endless Spring/Siege of Orgrimmar.

I Don't see a problem if 1-2 even 3 people group up and do the raid finder version, the item level for these raids will not be end tier.

Now when it comes to the normal version, i still say have a little boost no matter how many people are in that group for it, and as for the heroic version, removing the boosted stats completely would be my idea.

As of right now, if you make this change, i will be 100% be right there trying to setup, or join a raid group with players.

I'm not asking for the normal version to be crazy boosted, but atleast enough to where if the 5 people on the server are on, we can attempt it.

As for the RAID FINDER version, i hope you do boost it like crazy, so for people like me, it will give me an idea on how to actually do the raid lol that is if you can add a way for us to get into the raid finder version.

Well, sorry for the long post.

But i am seriously trying to play :)

I've given this alot of thought, just curious on what others may think about a BIG change like this.

There's plenty more i could add, but i think this is the big starting point.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!